Thursday 16 December 2010

.......and after that pause, im back!!!

Firstly i want to apologise for the lack of actual blogging on T-Cakery lately, i have been so busy with cake orders from T-Cake that i’ve not had time to do anything else. I will upload some pictures from afew cakes i have made recently.

Secondly i am now the proud owner of a Kenwood Titanium Major!!! I cannot begin to describe how much easier this little mixer, or should i say rather large mixer, has made my life. I can now move about and prep my work whilst the eggs are being whipped, and the butter is being creamed rather than having to constantly stand over the bowl!!! The pleasures come from the small things.....



The actual mixer i got came with all of the above attachments (if not more), so now i can mince my own meat, make sausages & burgers from scratch, no more guessing how much meat is actually in them!! I can blend, mix, whisk, blitz, juice and grind every ingredient imaginable, oh and they threw in a nice set of Kenwood scales, a recipe book, and two DVD’s!!!

Happy Baking
Toni – T- Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment